to Public Notices]
Thursday, May 3, 2018
LOCATION: Mitigation Commission Office, Conference Room
230 South 500 East, Suite 230
Salt Lake City, UT 84102
TIME: 10:30 a.m.
1. WELCOME AND OPENING REMARKS
2. APPROVAL OF PREVIOUS MINUTES
3. ITEMS FOR COMMISSION RATIFICATION
A. Letter of support and commitment of $500 to Mountainland Association of Governments for trail wayfinding plans and designs for Utah County.
4. ITEMS FOR COMMISSION ACTION
A. Proposed agreement with Utah Division of Wildlife Resources for culture of bluehead sucker.
B.Proposed modification of agreement with U. S. Bureau of Reclamation for Lower Duchesne River Wetlands Mitigation Project.
C.Proposed modification of agreement with Ute Indian Tribe for Lower Duchesne River Wetlands Mitigation Project.
5. ITEMS FOR COMMISSION CONSIDERATION
A. Proposed agreement with Utah State University – Utah Conservation Corps for stewardship support at mitigation properties.
6. COMMENTS FROM THE PUBLIC
7. EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR'S REPORT
8. OTHER BUSINESS
9. DATE OF NEXT COMMISSION MEETING: To be determined.